|Brand||Le Carrozze Records|
|More items available upon order||yes|
CD Booklet 32 Pages English Texts - Release Date: 2010 - Music Popular Tuscany
1. Agata (La moglie timida) (Marf )
2. Canzoncella (Pecorini-Luchini)
3. Madonna fiorentina (Cherubini –Bixio)
4. Dal Cile a Calcutta (Dino Rulli)
5. Gl’era tanto bono (Lisetta Luchini)
6. Su i’ filobus di Fiesole (Ferdinando Vitali)
7. Il valzer della povera gente (Odoardo Spadaro)
8. Io sono un gentiluomo (Lisetta Luchini)
9. A me mi piace vivere alla grande (Fanigliulo-Borghetti Pace)
10. Mi si schianta i’ core (Fabio Pianigiani – Lisetta Luchini)
11. Maremma (Anonimo)
12. Porta un bacione a Firenze (Odoardo Spadaro)
13. Oh, com’è bello giudare i cavalli (Giuseppe Pietri)
14. Il valzer che… (Lisetta Luchini)
15. A me piace la testina di vitello (Odoardo Spadaro)
16. Gl’è tutto sbagliato (Lisetta Luchini – Brunetto Salvini)
Graduated in guitar at the Conservatory "G. Frescobaldi" of Ferrara and my training as a musician and singer of popular music is varied, but marked by pure instinct; In fact, I try to merge "happily", the notional part and academic with the characters "natural" being and feeling Tuscan.
They are inscribed AICA (Italian Association Storyteller "Lorenzo De Antiquis") and author of stories, I won the "Giovanna Daffini" of Motteggiana (MN) in 1999 with "The Waltz that ...", a third place in the 2004 with the text "With who knows 'who' and the first prize in 2009 with" Canzoncella ".
I am a founding member of the Study Centre FOLK TUSCAN since 1996, of which President Alexander Bencistà together distinguished historians and researchers from Tuscany, I collaborate with the magazine "Folk Tuscany", organ of the center itself, for the musical part.
I also studied singing and are a true contralto.
The sources which I draw for my repertoire are:
the great collections of the past, from 800 onwards, the research work carried out admirably by colleagues in 60/70, the precious contribution of scholars, researchers and ethnomusicologists etc ...
and my research itself, being in contact with most of the reality of the oral tradition of the region:
Poets in eighth rhyme, Choirs of Maggi, Archives, study centers of folk traditions etc ...
My main intention, as ripropositrice, is to extend to future generations the heritage of musical and poetic beauty of Tuscany,
why imposed shows so "play" that is discursive and brilliant and not necessarily teaching, because I hope that the message gets better and they keep the memory.
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.